This Guide applies to the following Products: Agency Life Quoter (ALQ), Mobile App.
1. Set up an account with ApplicInt and obtain an agency username and password. To start your account with ApplicInt you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Contact IXN by calling (801) 658-9696 and have them enable the ApplicInt integration for your IXN Agency.
3. Log into the Dashboard with an Admin account.
4. Click the profile in the upper right-hand corner.
5. Click "Agency" in the dropdown.
6. Locate the "ApplicInt Settings" card and enter in your ApplicInt username and password.
7. Click the "Save Changes" button located at the top right of the "ApplicInt Settings" card.
8. If successful, you will see a green message appear in the bottom left of the page.
1. Log into https://dashboard.ixn.tech with an Admin account or as the ALQ or Mobile App owner.
2. Click "Products" in navigation.
3. Locate your Agency Life Quoter or Mobile App in your list of products. Click on the row.
4. Click "Settings" at the top of the page. Select "Quote Actions" in the dropdown.
5. Click the button that says "Create New Action."
6. Select "ApplicInt" as the Type.
7. Set the Label as "ExpressComplete".
8. Limit the Carriers to at least the following:
9. You may also limit the products that your ApplicInt integration will be assigned to. To view a list of supported products, click here.
At this point the integration configuration is complete and you can start submitting E-Tickets directly to ApplicInt ExpressComplete. Below is information on how the integration works within the ALQ.
1. An Agent enters in ALQ options and clicks the "View Quotes" buttons.
2. From the quote results, the Agent clicks a quote from one of the supported carriers (see above).
3. The Agent clicks the "ExpressComplete" button.
4. A modal will appear that contains the selected quote and additional information that ExpressComplete requires for submission.
5. The Agent completes the form and clicks the "Submit ExpressComplete" button.
6. A request is sent to ExpressComplete to start a new E-Ticket with the provided information.
7. Upon success, the Agent is redirected to an ExpressComplete login screen.
8. The Agent enters their personal username and password.
9. Once authenticated, the Agent can continue and complete the ExpressComplete E-Ticket inside of the ExpressComplete system.
Questions or feedback? Feel free to reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com or call 800-250-5152 #2.