This Integration can be applied to the following Products: Agency Life Quoter (ALQ), Mobile App, Website Quoter.
1. Go to https://www.cognitoforms.com/ and create an account.
2. Check your email and confirm account creation.
3. Once confirmed, login to your Cognito Forms account.
4. Once you are logged in, click "New Form" to create a form.
5. You will have the option to use templates or to start from scratch. For this guide we will start from scratch for simplicity. Click "Start from scratch".
6. We will now begin building our form. In the left-hand corner click on the field under "Title" to name your form. It can be whatever you like. We will name our form "Example #1".
7. Next, click on the empty field on the right with the + sign in the middle. This will allow you to add fields to the form. Important Note: Adding fields into sections will prevent them from pre-filling
8. Now click "Textbox" on the left side of the screen. A new field will appear on the right side of the screen. One you see it, click on it. You will then be able to edit this field. Under "Label" on the left side of the screen, name the field "Carrier Name".
9. Now lets add another field. Click the empty field with the + sign in the middle (the one beneath our Carrier Name field). Next, click on "Number" on the left of the screen.
10. Click on the new field to edit. Once you've done so, click on the field beneath "Label" on the left side of the screen. Name the field "Face Amount". Next, select "Decimal" for the Type. Make sure "2" is selected under "Decimal Places".
11. If you would like to add more fields, the chart below lists Field Names for you to choose from. Follow steps between 7-10 to add more fields. (You can ignore the Field Title column for now. We will use it later in this guide).
12. Once you are done adding fields, click "Publish" near the top of the screen. Make sure to save your changes!
13. You will now see the page below. Highlight and copy the link under "Share a link".
14. Open a new tab and go to dashboard.ixn.tech
15. Type in your email and password, and click "Login".
16. Once you are logged in, click "Products" in the navigation on the left-hand side.
17. Find your Agency Life Quoter, Mobile App, or Website Quoter in your list of products. Click on the name.
18. Click "Settings" at the top of the page. For the Agency Life Quoter and Mobile app, Select "Quote Actions" in the dropdown. For the Website Quoter, please follow these steps.
19. Click "Create New Action" in the upper right-hand corner.
20. We are going to edit the type, label, and URL. To start, click on the dropdown field beneath "Type" and select "Cognito Form".
21. Now click on the empty field beneath "Label" and name your quote action. It can be whatever you like, but we will name our quote action "Cognito Example".
22. Now click on the empty field beneath "URL" and paste the URL we copied in step 13. You can also upload an icon or limit carriers, but for this guide we will just click "Save".
23. Go to your product to run quotes! Enter the quote information and click "View Quotes". For this guide we will use generic information.
24. When you click on a quote, you will see a green menu bar that lists any quote actions you have created. We named our quote action "Cognito Example" so we will click on that.
25. A new page will open with the form we created. You will also notice the fields are pre-filled! When you are ready, click "Submit" to submit your form.
That's the end of our guide! Thank you for following along.
Questions or feedback? Feel free to reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com or call 800-250-5152 #2.