2. Once you are logged in, click "Products" in the navigation on the left-hand side.
3. Find your Mobile App in your list of products. Click on it.
4. Click "Settings" at the top of the page. Select "Carriers & Products" in the dropdown.
5. You should now see a list of carrier names and logos.
6. If a carrier is enabled, you can limit individual products that that carrier offers. To do so, click the hamburger menu in the lower right-hand corner of that carrier card. A modal should appear that looks like the one below.
7. Enable and disable individual products by toggling the checkboxes on and off.
8. Click "Save Changes" in the lower right-hand corner.
9. Congratulations! Your Mobile App quote results should now be limited to the products of your choice. These changes should be reflected, when you close and reopen your app.
Questions or feedback? Feel free to reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com or call 800-250-5152 #2.