2. Once you are logged in, click "Products" in the navigation on the left-hand side.
3. Find your Mobile App in your list of products. Click on it.
4. Click "Settings" at the top of the page. Select "Carriers & Products" in the dropdown.
5. You should now see a list of carrier names and logos.
6. Go through the list of carriers and enable/disable which carriers you would like to include by clicking the card to toggle them on and off.
7. Once you have completed Step 5, click "Save" in the upper right-hand corner.
8. Congratulations! Your Mobile App results should now be limited to the carriers of your choice. These changes will automatically be reflected when you close, and reopen your app.
Questions or feedback? Feel free to reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com or call 800-250-5152 #3.