Our integration with Paperless Solutions Group (PSG) allows agents to go from quoting to completing the full application on a policy with one workflow. They can also enter their own e-signature, email the form to their client, and collect the client's e-signature through this process. This is a brief overview of the flow of the integration in the Agency Life Quoter.
1. Run a quote on your Agency Life Quoter. Client and Agent information can be prefilled into the form if you enter it at the beginning.
2. Once you arrive at the quote results, click for more details on a carrier with the integration. You will see additional options including the E-Application integration. See a list of supported carriers and products here.
3. Select the E-Application option. The next steps will open in a modal. Read the steps carefully. You can elect to not show the steps again or to keep them there as a reminder. Then select Start Application.
4. Designate the Desired Payment Mode as well as the Agent Email. You will receive notifications at this email throughout the process.
5. The agent Signature Code will serve as your signature on the form. If you have not created a signature, do so by selecting "Click here to create a new one."
6. This will open a Signature Capture in a new tab. Click to continue to the Signature Capture. Then Click to Sign.
7. Once you are satisfied with your signature, select Finished at the top of the page. This will complete the Signature Capture.
8. Highlight and Copy the code provided. Then return to the application and paste the code in the "Agent Signature Code" field. This code will be saved as a cookie on your browser to use in future applications.
9. Check the box "I agree to use this signature to sign this application." Then select Next. The following screen is where the Application begins.
10. Once in the E-App itself, continue to fill out all the fields in each section. Your entries save automatically and can be changed at any point before the client submits their e-signature. If you would like to continue the application another time. Select Continue Application Later. You will be sent an email with a link to the application. More information about continuing the application from your Agency Dashboard can be found here.
11. Once the application is complete, you can send the e-application to your client to review and sign. Enter your client's Name and Email in the respective fields. Then Select Request Signatures. This will set the following in motion:
12. Once the E-Application is signed it cannot be changed, at this point you can download the complete application and continue the submission to the carrier through the usual methods.
Congratulations! You've completed your PSG E-Application. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to contact our support team at support@ixntechcom or call 800-250-5152 #2.