These include updates and fixes made to all web-based products.
- New Interface for the Forms Engine
The new Forms Engine interface includes several new features. This includes the option to search, sort, and filter form results. You can also now switch between a form preview view and a list view of form results.
- New Interface and Features for the Agency Life Quoter
The Agency Life Quoter has been updated with a new look and many new features. Some highlights include the ability to quote multiple face amounts, listing and filtering by product features, and two new PDF layouts. Check out all the new changes and let us know what you think!
- E-Apps display Agent Email in Dashboard
Agent Emails have been added to the E-App log in the Dashboard. This is to help find E-Apps more quickly.
- Request Forms Changed from Default Settings to Quote Action
The Request Forms feature settings has been moved from the Dashboard default settings for the Agency Life Quoter to the Quote Actions section.
- New York removed from the Protective E-Ticket
Direct Protective E-tickets are not currently approved for New York and have been removed as an action for that State.
- Renaming Default Quote Actions
A glitch prevented customized names of the default quote actions to display in the Agency Life Quoter. This has been fixed so that if the quote action is renamed, the new name should display.
- Updated DOB to include current year
The Agency Life Quoter was updated to enable quoting date of birth up to the current year.
- Carrier Logos not Loading in API
A fix was put in place to resolve an issue where Carrier logos were not displayed for API users.
- Analytics not Showing Agent Information
For a short time, Agent information like name and email were not showing on the Analytics page in the Dashboard. This was corrected for quotes moving forward.