1. Log into the Dashboard with an Admin account.
2. Click the profile in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click "Agency" in the dropdown.
4. Click "Settings" at the top of the page. Select "Forms" in the dropdown.
5. Click "Upload New Agency Form" in the upper-right hand corner of the card.
6. You should now be looking at a screen similar to the one below. Use the fields to upload and configure your custom form.
PDF File (required): Click the box to upload your form to the Dashboard. This file must be a PDF file type, and less than 2000k in file size.
7. Click "Save" in the upper right-hand corner.
8. Congratulations! You have now added a custom form to your Agency Life Quoter! To view the forms, run a quote, then click "New Business Forms." Your new form will show up, with the category you assigned to the PDF.
Questions or feedback? Feel free to reach out to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-250-5152 #2.