3. Log into the Dashboard with an Admin account.
4. Click the profile in the upper right-hand corner.
5. Click "Agency" in the dropdown.
6. Click "Settings" at the top of the page. Select "Forms" in the dropdown.
7. Click "Upload New Agency Form" in the upper-right hand corner of the card.
8. You should now be looking at a screen similar to the one below. Use the fields to upload and configure your custom form.
9. Click "Save" in the upper right-hand corner.
10. Congratulations! You have now added a custom form to your Forms Engine! To view the forms, request forms using your the Forms Engine, then select the category that you assigned to the PDF.
Questions or feedback? Feel free to reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com or call 800-250-5152 #2.