Our Website Quoter offers the option to collect leads generated from your quote engine using our IXN lead form, forms integrations, custom URLs, or CRM Integration. Depending on which method you select will determine where you access that information.
When using our IXN lead form, your leads will be accessible using the "Leads" section of your Dashboard. You will be notified that those leads have been received via the dashboard and/or email.
2. Once you are logged in, click "Products" in the navigation on the left-hand side.
3. Find your Website Quoter in your list of products. Click on it.
4. Click "Settings" at the top of the page. Select "Lead Flow" in the dropdown.
5. Once in Lead Flow, navigate to the IXN card and select "Enable." This will take you to the settings for the lead form and email notifications.
6. Our website quoter offers the option to send yourself, employee, and/or business partner leads via email notifications at two different points during the quoting process.
7. You can also edit what fields are requested in the partial and completed leads. Please refer to the following guide for configuring the lead form fields.
In the "Settings" area for your Website Quoter, you will see a card titled "General." On this card, you can designate an assigned member for the Website Quoter. This member will automatically have any leads assigned to them in the "Leads" card as well as receive notifications in the inbox of their dashboard, in the upper right-hand corner.
To view lead information, log into your Dashboard. In the navigation on the left-hand side, click "Leads." This should bring up a list of all of the leads generated from either your website quoter or your mobile app along with different information about the quote that was run. Here are some things to know:
Questions or feedback? Feel free to reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com or call 800-250-5152 #2.