Agency Admin can reset the passwords of members in his or her agency. This is done using the "Members" section of the Dashboard. Before resetting an agent's password however, have them try clicking "Reset Password" on their own first.
If this is still giving them trouble, follow the instructions below:
2. Once you are logged in, click "Members" in the navigation on the left-hand side.
3. Using the member list, find the agent whose password needs to be reset. If the agent is not already listed in your agency, you can add them as a member.
4. Click on the member profile.
5. In the agent's profile, you should see a card titled "Login Credentials"
6. In the New Password field enter a password that fulfills the password rules. Password rules will appear as you start typing.
7. Click "Save Changes" in the upper right-hand corner of the card.
Questions or feedback? Feel free to reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com or call 800-250-5152 #2.