How to manage user permissions for Agency Forms, Billing, and Notification Triggers.
Each user is assigned a specific role that gives them different access to the Dashboard. These roles are also used in other areas of IXN products.
- Admin: The user can view and edit all products, members, leads, e-tickets, and analytics.
- Sales Rep: The user can view and edit all of their resources (products, e-ticket, leads, etc) and all of the resources associated with the users assigned to them.
- Member: The user can view and edit all of their resources.
If a user is assigned the role of Sales Rep or Member, they can be given additional access to any of the following areas of the Dashboard. Once enabled, the user will see an "Agency" menu item in their profile menu that will take them to these "Agency Level" configurations.
- Agency Forms: Give a user access to create, edit, and delete Agency Forms.
- Billing: Give a user access to view billing history and view/edit the Agency's payment method and billing information.
- Notification Triggers: Give a user access to create, edit, and delete the Agency's Notification Triggers.