2. Once you are logged in, click "Products" in the navigation on the left-hand side.
3. Find your Agency Life Quoter in your list of products. Click on it.
4. Click "Settings" at the top of the page. Select "Quote Actions" in the dropdown.
5. Click "New Quote Action" in the upper right-hand corner.
6. Under New Quote Action, select the type. If you are using our ApplicInt Integration or one of our integrations with 3rd Party Form Builders please follow their respective guides. All other types of links would fall under Custom URL.
7. For each Quote Action you can enter a Label. This will be the words that appear under the Quote Action icon.
8. For 3rd Party forms and Custom URLs, a web link will need to be provided
9. Select the Carriers you would like the Quote Action to apply to. You can also designate specific carrier products you would like the Quote Action to show for. In the Agency Life Quoter you can set up multiple Quote Actions to apply to the same product.
10. Save changes and your done! The Quote Action should appear in your Agency Life Quoter right away. You may need to refresh your webpage to view the change.
This is a built in action on the quote. When clicked, the agent will be asked to provide agent and consumer information. After submitting the information a PDF with the quote information will be generated and displayed in a new browser tab.
This is a built in action on the quote. When clicked, the agent will be asked to provide email information (to, from, cc, bcc, subject and message). After submitting the information a PDF with the quote information will be generated and emailed to the provided email.
This is a built in action on the quote. When clicked, the agent will be asked to provide a phone number and message. After submitting the information a PDF with the quote information will be generated and texted to the provided phone number.
This is a built in action on the quote. When clicked, a PDF with all the basic application forms will be generated and displayed in a new browser tab.
This is a built in action on the quote. When clicked, the agent will be asked to provide information on which carrier forms they are needing for the associated quote. Submitting the information will trigger the "Carrier Forms Requested" Notification Trigger.
This is the most versatile Quote Action. Any web link can be added as a Quote Action in the quote results. Some use cases may include: linking to a page on your agency's website, linking to a carrier website, or linking to any online application.
You can also use our integration with ApplicInt to submit E-Tickets to their ExpressComplete platform. View our Integration Guide. Using ExpressComplete, agents can go straight from running a quote to submitting an application to the carrier. This service is free and can be set up by reaching out to ApplicInt and then following our integration guide. Single sign on can also be configured for users using the integration. Setting Up ApplicInt SSO for Mobile App Users
If you are looking to build out a more complex, custom form, then this is the way to go. Using powerful form builders such as Google Forms, Cognito Forms, and TypeForm, you can build web friendly forms exactly the way you want them, then assign them to any product, carrier, or combination of products and carriers. Submissions through form integrations can be sent to one or more email addresses. In addition, when an agent starts a form through one of our form integrations, quote and product information will be pre-filled in the form. View a full list of Integrated Form Builders.
If you have additional questions, please contact our support team by calling 1(800) 250-5152 #2 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and our support team would be happy to help you out!